Home

SPOILER THREAD About the crew members

LukeKatarn

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darth Straker

Too bad the only playable will be the worst NPC, I believe I only used him to enter the sith base.

So true.

[Dreaming]

Maybe T3 will be more useful in KOTOR 2, like give him rapid shot, sniper shot, or power blast or something, and an actual sidequest or two, or an ability to take command of other driods or something.

[/Dreaming]

**uses of t3 and vao**

beating taris as a level 2 character lets you become a super powerful jedi later on. mission vao comes in useful when you have to avoid combat in the beginning to avoid getting your team fragged. use her to sneak by rakghouls to get the items to level up (set mines to frag those pesky pigs), just don't level up your main character, once you poof into a jedi upgrade yourself to uberjedi status. t3 can be used for the sith base comp hacking level and vao can sneak all the way to the place where you get the sith base passcard. though i recommend taking bastilla along instead of t3 in this level.

The only problem with t3 was that he didnt talk he just beeped so never developed into a character also t3 is fairly capable in combat try equiping him with calo nords pistols all the baragwin(sp?) droid parts and composite plating from the yavin station and using him on the star forge his immunity to the jedi powers makes him very usefull indeed

Originally posted by Poggle

The only problem with t3 was that he didnt talk he just beeped so never developed into a character also t3 is fairly capable in combat try equiping him with calo nords pistols all the baragwin(sp?) droid parts and composite plating from the yavin station and using him on the star forge his immunity to the jedi powers makes him very usefull indeed

You can do that with HK-47. Much better.

Archived