Home

Rating?

ZBomber

Originally posted by ZBomber

I like that idea....

Actually, what iof GTA was Teen? I think LESS people would buy it, but since it has an "M" rating, everyone wants it.

Besides, that would stop a bunch of 8 year olds from coming on "OMG, Y0U $UX |' |\/| GONN@ HAZORZ YOUZ!" :)

To be honest actually, I really dont know what the big fuzz about blood is. That would even be the last thing I look at when playing a game. And does it really have such a big effect on people? But that´s just my opinion off course.

Same goes for those ratings. I think they are only important in the US. Where I live, you can buy any game you want for your cash.

And are you sure those "OMG, Y0U $UX |' |\/| GONN@ HAZORZ YOUZ!" quotes only come from eight year olds? ;)

Originally posted by Pad

To be honest actually, I really dont know what the big fuzz about blood is. That would even be the last thing I look at when playing a game. And does it really have such a big effect on people? But that´s just my opinion off course.

Same goes for those ratings. I think they are only important in the US. Where I live, you can buy any game you want for your cash.

And are you sure those "OMG, Y0U $UX |' |\/| GONN@ HAZORZ YOUZ!" quotes only come from eight year olds? ;)

Heh, no, but a lot of them do, and even getting rid of some of these sayings would help. :)

In the US, its considered "cool" to get M rated games.....

Heh, no, but a lot of them do, and even getting rid of some of these sayings would help. :)

In the US, its considered "cool" to get M rated games.....

:¬: I rest my case!

If guts are blasting on your helmet, ...

Found this to answer:

Republic Commando uses the Karma physics system, which we got to see in action during our playtest. Expect to have full ragdoll effect and character models that accurately react when they get shot. For example, if you peg someone in the head, their neck will snap back. Likewise, if you shoot someone in the legs as they are running toward you, they may trip and fall.

One of the most impressive sections where we saw the physics system exploited was when we entered a hallway and surprised a few Geonosian elites with a perfect grenade toss placed right in between them. When the grenade exploded their bodies went flying, slamming against the wall, rebounding off and dropping to the ground with a satisfying thud. Although you shouldn't expect the level of gore that we've seen from games like Soldier of Fortune where you can blow the limbs off of your foes, the Karma physics system does allow you to pick apart droids and send their arms and legs flying.

I think this goes for Geonosians and bodyparts aswell.:)

So you have to wait to be sure if it´ll be teen or not.

Archived