Home

The story of Darth Tepe

When the New Republic was born with Leia Organa Solo in the lead, the Massassi temple was made as the new Jedi academy. Well, You knew that, but here starts the part you didn't know.

A Jedi, Gel Ador, Tepe as some called him, walked past two statues that looked like two jedi's holding their sabers crossed. He was one of the first padawans that had been transported to Yavin IV to be trained. Gel stopped next to a large door that lead to the hangars. He was supposed to go meet his master in Corsucant. The large metal door opened slowly, making a screaching sound. Gel walked throught the door and climbed onto his Y-wing. He launched off the planet and only minutes away, he launched his ship to hyperspace.

"Hey, K4, you ok back there?" Gel asked to the communicator and heard a beeping sound answer. The screen next to the com translated the beeps to sentences.

"Yes, Gel. I'm allright. Are we going o Coruscant or are my calculations wrong?" the screen showed and Gel smiled.

"Yes, K4, we are going to Coruscant"

The ship jumped off from hyperspace. Gel landed the ship to a floating landing pad where he saw his master waiting. He jumpe dout from his Y-wing and walked to his master as K4-D4 stayed to wach the ship.

"Master! Long time!"

"Yes, my padawan. It is. I have been selected to be one of the New jedi council. I wish that you have trained enought to complete our last test", the jedi master spoke and turned for a hovercar.

"Yes master. I truly have" Gel grinned under his hood.

In the mean time. A black cargo ship landed on a landing pad near a cantina. A dark figure walked out of the cargo ship and grinned an evil grin under the dark hood. The cape swung back and forth as the wind attacked the black cape. The figure walked to a hovercar and drove towards the new Jedi temple. He was Darth Pagan, a sith lord from the inner planets. His objective was to find a good canditate for the dark side to take over.

...To be continued...

Sounds interesting... Only a few details: the republic is (I believe) run by Mon Mothma, although i don't know that much about the EU so i could be wrong.

And true sith don't exist anymore, since Sith are Dark jedi with a certain believe, that was destroyed along with the emperor. Although there could be some Holocrons with information regarding the sith, like in my story...

Anyway, i look forward to seeing more. Time to get the action back to this forum!

Well, whaddaya know? Even the Role-Playing Emperor was joined the fanfic Forum. *sigh* How the forum grew, it was like just yesterday there were no threads...

And Doom, That time when I said that the fanfics are growing, I meant it. Most other fanfics washed away by time are incomplete or lame.

Great story, by the way. Keep Postin'!

A black hovercar landed next to a huge tower. The sith walked out of the hovercar and into the tower as a red hovercar speeded across the skky above the tower.

The sith knew that Gel Ador was near. He would just need to speak with him at the right time.

Gel and his master walked into a hangar inside the rebuilt jedi temple. It was strange how he would decide his faith right inside the jedi temple, without knowing about it. Gel's master walked throught an opening door and into the elevator, followed by Gel. Gel was the first one to step out of the elevator, and into a large waiting room. Gel and his master waited for a while and then the two large doors infront of them opened and they walked inside. Gel looked around and saw 12 chairs, from 9 were occupied by jedi masters.

"Jared, come sit" a creature called from one of the chairs. It was a Twi'lek jedi master.

"Gel Ador. it has been a long time since we met. just before the ceremony for the new student's, am I right?" a human called as Gel's master, Jared, sat down on one of the chairs.

"Yes, master Ganron. It was right before the ceremony where I stepped under the name of a padawan" Gel answered and stepped forwards.

They had a long conversation.

Gel walked out of the jedi temple with hate inside him. He had heard of an explosion in a cargo ship that was carrying his friends to Yavin IV to be trained. A man stopped Gel right next to the jedi temple.

"Gel Ador, I am Jack Garambu. You have hatred inside you, and you want to avenge the kill of your friends"

"Yes, I know. But what do you know about it?"

"Oh, nothing... Except that I killed everyone on that ship"

"WHAT!?"

Gel drew his lightsaber and activated it to cut the man's head off but with a flash, a red blade appeared blocking the blue, flashing blade of Gel.

"I am a sith. And you just prove that you are a true sith"

"B-but..."

Gel dropped his lightsaber and the sith rose his saber to kill Gel. A flashing blad blocked the attack coming towards Gel from up and then cut the sith in half. Gel looked as his blade sliced throught the muscles of the sith's body.

He had just killed a sith. Blocked a blow and then cut the sith in two.

He turned as his master ran out of the jedi temple and towards Gel that had picked up the sith's hilt. His master came closer and felt the anger in Gel.

"Gel, what is it?" his master asked and walked just infront of him.

Gel whispered to his master: "I am no longer Gel Ador, I am now Tepe, Darth Tepe"

Tepe activated his lightsaber and his master's mouth opened and let a small sound.

...To be continued...

Doomgiver, f*** you... You put me on the mood for writing... And I have (home)work to do... Oh, well...

The Jedi Jared let his last breath as Tepe drew his blue blade out from his former masters stomach. The Jedi master fell down and Tepe grinned towards some padawans with their masters. He backflipped onto a hoverbike and speeded towards the landing platform where his ship waited.

Many days after that, a lone ship jumped out of hyperspace in the Hoth system where a huge company was runned under the name of Hars Inc.

Tepe grinned as he landed his Z-95 headhunter that he bought with the money that he got when he sold his astrodroid and his old ship. Tepe was careful in the hangar that was allmost too small for the fighter. Tepe opened the hatch and jumped off to meet someone from the Hars-family members. The Hars-family was a great rodian family that had feared power in the outer rim.

Tepe wore black cape and his hood was covering his face as he sat down on a long table.

"Gel, why do I get this honor?"

"Hars, you know that I am no longer Gel, I am Tepe, or Darth Tepe when I complete my sith training. I need to find me another sith... A sith master..."

Tepe saw a nod at the other side of the table and he rose up. He walked to modify his ship as the Hars would find him a master.

Days pqast as the Hars finally found a sith. Darth Rythe was his name.

Tepe left immediatly. He jumped into hyperspace annd jumped next to a planet(I never found out where exactly Welmin's cantina was...) and landed on a hangar.

A shady char walks in and orders a beer. He sits down and looks at the bartender behind his black hood, feeling that his madter is close, but still not knowing where...

...The end...

Rest of the sort, you can read at the Welmin's cantina(page number 15)

Archived