Home

Battlefront isn't out yet...

.Maybe some people have missunderstood something. You have not to pay for playing. Look at the official FAQ .

Will there be a charge to play Star Wars Battlefront online?

No, there's no additional charge to play the game online. However, players are still responsible for their own ISP and connection charges.

They just say that you have to pay for your internet connection ;)

So don't worry :)

@Graphics: The game looks very good, but... The skybox (environmental backround) looks bad, even on PC. It's not sharp because it has a low resolution, like you can see on this picture.

Originally posted by Fleab

quote: "I didn't WRITE this preview (I wish I would, I want to see this game!), I just posted it.

In the preview, he said that they need to twick some things, it's not like a bad review.

I think bad previews are better than good ones, because bad previews are feedback, that can help the developers better the game."

But you sadi in your first post of the topic that this was a bad review? I'm not saying your wrong or anything just now your switchign things around. Hee hee nut anyway I agree that I just hope it's fun to play. I wouldnt be getting it for computer anyway so I don't care about the PC version much.

Sorry still learning how to use some of this stuff on the site. I see what you mean about the whole feedback but shouldn't we give the developers a fair chance before jumping to conclusions? It's sorta like seeing a movie that hasn't been edited at all yet then worrying the rest of the time it will be bad? I usually don't listen to critics just because my view is different then thers thats all.

Archived