Home

The adventure in Tatoeen

Name: Carth Shesh

Weapons: Two Lightsabers, Two Mandalorian heavy blasters.

Carth, who is undercover, trying to steal the Hutt's information, and is currently the bartender, replies "Do we need a Bounty Hunter? It depends. Who's asking? Oh, and heres your ale."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'so. You're in? otherwise, you do realize that me lil' friends may have to kill you...' Condo looked around. Half of the bar patrons were looking at him, with their gun in their hand. They were going to be Jack's test... Condo raised his hand and the men jumped up, guns in their hands, and aimed for Jack...

Jack grinned to the men and drew a thermal detonator. "I die, everyone dies" he watched the men with a cold grin on his face. He knew the thermal detonator wasn't real, but the men didn't. He had found this small wnnabe-thermal detonator from the New Republic boarding ship. It was his luck the New Republic didn't have the funds to buy more than two thermal detonators for their soldiers and they made the others just seem like the therml detonators. Thought the real didn't have a word "FAKE" in the bottom.

Name:Zoric Bastar

Weapons:Lightsaber,E-11 blaster,frag grenades and many other blasters and things.

Zoric sees Jack with the thermal detonater and realises its a dud.He walks up to Jack and says"How about I help you and your partner here".

Jack turned his head. "And mind if I ask you, who are you?" Jack asked, noticing a man moveto draw his blaster from one table. Jack drew his blaster and shot the man. The laser bolt hit the man straight into the chest. Only a klonk was heard as the man dropped the BlasTech. Jack pointed the blaster now at Condo. "Better explain what you mean. I'm a Tusken. It's not easy to kill a Tusken" Jack said. He was confident that he would get his answers in just a moment

Condo tapped Zoric on the shoulder. 'Look, mister. You can be a jedi, but i advise you to stick with your own business. You see, meddling with my affairs could be bad for your health,' condo grabbed the blaster on his belt. 'Especially when i loose my temper. And i do so quite easily. So i suggeest you step back, and let the man do his work, ok?'

"Did you know that thermal detonator is a fake and I know what your doing"whispered Zoric to Condo."Your delivering disruptor rifles"said Zoric."I know this because I searched your ship while you were coming in here"."So you better let me help you and get part of the credits because I might just accidently let slip to a republic contact of mine that your delivering those rifles".

((That's just n00bish))

Tepe jumped up and punched Zoric. "Now you blew it" He shouts and throws the thermal detonator at him. He pointed his blaster at him and shot twice. "You may be a jedi, but this isn't none of your business. If you go to the New Republic, you allso will be locked away. You made an illegal trespassing and break in into my friends ship. SO, better shut your mouth about it, because you seem like you can't, we should kill you" Tepe says and draws his gaderffi stick.

'Buzz off, old man. You ruined the test! Go home guys...' Half the Cantina patrons lowered their guns again and walked away. 'Let's just say you're hired, jack. And for your sake, old man, i hope you haven't reported to the Republic yet.'

'alright. We need to get this shipment of disruptors to our client, here on Coruscant. Of course, we needed some protection on our way here, That's why i hired Jack. You don't fit in this picture. Either you're gonna do this for free, or you're not gonna do this at all. We don't need you.'

OOC: Nooo... we started on Tatooine, talked in this bar, and now we're going to coruscant... or am I wrong?

Oh damn! You're right! better edit that post then...

EDIT: Alright, after a bit of deleting and editing, the storyline fits again...

Archived