Home

SWG server emulator

waffleman

Before any mods close this post understand that the agreement that you will "not produce any emulated server is only prompted when you are to play online." I played online and deleted my account. However I want to continue to explore some of the planets before the game that I purchased, with my money, so SOE cannot tell me what I can and cannot do with my game if in fact it does not lose them revenue or break copyright laws. into the junk pile. If anyone knows of any server emulators for SWG please PM me or just post it. Thank you :cool:

You pay for the software, then you pay to be allowed to play the game, on their servers. Being on a different servers means you are bypassing the need for their servers and they are not getting money for something they legally charge for, ie you playing the game.

No, you're not in the right.

Sure, if you can recreate the servers you play on then go for it. :D

Otherwise you will need the server version of the game aswell, and I don't think they are going to let go of that one so easily. ;)

What you have is just a client side software and is useless without the server side host software.

Archived