Home

3d twisting-handle

Guest z.davies

Guest z.davies

just got my first twisting-3d-joystick but I dont't get the technic. could anyone plz explain it to me???

------------------

z|davies

Guest ViRGE

The general idea behind the twist handle in XWA is too allow you to spin your ship in place. It can be rather helpful when trying to keep up with a manurverable craft that is going up, as most people seem to contol their craft better while turning down, so the handle allows you to ajust that rotation.

------------------

ViRGE

System Apex

www.systemapex.com

Guest z.davies

I meant how do I twist to turn as much as possible. ie turning down left and twisting to the right... or maybe there is no rule for that

------------------

z|davies

Guest garyah99

Twist left to roll left, twist right to rol right, and PRACTICE!!

------------------

Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

THere are several ways to use the Rotating/twist funtion.

When going Head to Head you can Twist To the right, and pull the joystick to the lower right, this will casue the ship to do a QuickCorkscrew, and you will be labeld as a "rudder-whore", it is best used when you player opponent has a little lag. Other wise it isn'y very effective.

Another way is one i like a lot is you can do a qucik turn, by rotating, and turning at the same time, kinda like a wing-over. Or while in a circleing match you can use the rotating to lead you opponent more and have a better turn rate then him.

YOu need to practice it, and get comfortable using the funtion

Archived