Home

Re-edited Jedi Robes Released!

Mav

Okay so with Primes permission I have re-edited his Anakin robes and they are up for download. HUGE thanks goes to Prime for creating these awesome robes and letting me tinker with it a little bit. I didn't change much all I did was re-edit the black part of the robe and give it a glossy appearence to try and mock shiny leather, I also added a little bit of writing..... well just look for yourself.

Skywalker robe Re-Texture

New Better Screen...I think it's better at least???

Okay the symbol on the character's right shoulder means Sword and on the left shoulder means Master, look at my avatar and sig, for more info.

Here is the link to download it:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/5487/

Comments are Welcome in fact they are wanted... LOL

I like it, from what I can see kinda dark ;) Not too sure about the writing though. But thats just me; 1 out of a few million. Good work though.

*Excuse my babble, I'm a 12 pack to the wind :) *

*EDIT/ Not to stray off subject, buts what with all the trojan laced pop-ups on the kotor boards?*

Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR

To be honest, i didn't like it so much. I just don't like extra symbols on my clothes.

Great mod for Jade Empire...

I don't think that Japan was around during the Old Republic =)

Great photoshop work!

I guess I just liked the look cause it's from my backround:D :D

No worries though guys I have some different re-skins that will be coming out soon without writing....lol

oh and Achillies,

No biggie, but it is Chinese and the in-game description explains as to why the writing is on a KotOR robe, well sort of it is kind of a far fetched idea though I'll admit that.

Archived