Home

About installing all these

yurimaru

Hi :) first post ever, just found this the other day actually. But I was reading about all these interesting mods, I'm really looking foward to the sith armada but this isn't a post pestering someone to finish up.

My question is say I instal a mod, then I want to get rid of it? How would I do that? Thanks a lot.

Also someone mentioned at some point that you have to have something installed to get a mod to work, could someone explain that?

Originally posted by Essex

Also someone mentioned at some point that you have to have something installed to get a mod to work, could someone explain that?

You don't need to install anything else than Kotor :D and the mod you want to try. For the mod, i stronly suggest you take the time to read the readme (there is no excuse for not doing so): while about 95% of the files go into the override directory, some files may go into the modules folder or in a specific sound folder. Modders should always indlude a readme with their mods.

You'll need to have Kotor tool and Microsoft .net installed only if you want to start modding.

To uninstall, as Mono said, simply delete the files you have added.

ahh ok, yeah it was kotor tool that someone had mentioned. Thanks for the info, I always read the readme files but I was afraid this might be some large complicated procedure or something :) thanks again for the help and I can't wait to get into some good mods... I really should beat the game first though.. at least once lol I just have too much fun re-rolling my characters.

Archived