Home

returing to SWG...

antaror

Guest DarthMaulUK

It should be a case of re-entering your old details. If your stuff is still on their server, and lets face it...it probably will be... it will just download the information etc.

If you're having problems, email their muppets (techsupport)

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Something from the official forums. Lots of these around atm

"Hi all, in case you missed my in-game mail, i am leaving SWG. I am not sure if im quitting yet but i do know im taking a break for a while.

I'm just kinda tired of the game, sick of all the bugs, sick of getting reported for pretended to cut people in buff lines, sick of hearing "Wait til server reboot...we are looking into this issue" from CSR when you ask them for help.

Sick of everyone being so greedy, sick of going to PvP only to find that my oppents are in full suit of 90% armor fully buffed with spice, 3 brandy, 3 canape and entertainer buffs holding a rifle or a stun baton in there hands. Im sick of people constantly fighting over the smallest things."

DMUK

Something from the official forums. Lots of these around atm

"Hi all, in case you missed my in-game mail, i am leaving SWG. I am not sure if im quitting yet but i do know im taking a break for a while.

I'm just kinda tired of the game, sick of all the bugs, sick of getting reported for pretended to cut people in buff lines, sick of hearing "Wait til server reboot...we are looking into this issue" from CSR when you ask them for help.

Sick of everyone being so greedy, sick of going to PvP only to find that my oppents are in full suit of 90% armor fully buffed with spice, 3 brandy, 3 canape and entertainer buffs holding a rifle or a stun baton in there hands. Im sick of people constantly fighting over the smallest things."

Nice to incourage the o' lad then eh? :eek:

/laugh

Anyway, to Antaror, if you do reactivate your account,

Welcome back!

Archived