Home

Question about leveling up

deviance2k3

Don't know if this is the forum to post this, but i'm on my 4th or 5th game right now, and i've always used the level up button instead of the auto-level up one, i just tried the auto level up last night. and noticed it skips levels? like it'd say "this will automatically level you up to lvl 8" if you have enough xp, and i do. but it levels me up to lvl 3 or 6 instead of 8? is this a bug or is the auto-level up like this?

• 4 weeks later...

and always try to get off Taris at level 2...remember you have a total level of 20...the highest Jedi level you can get to is 18 therefore (remember on the Endar Spire you MUST level up to 2 before you ever even get off the ship). Play the whole Taris maps at level 2 and save until you get to be a Jedi on Dantooine...then you can level up right away

I only used Auto level up the first time I played this game. And boy, how hard was this game. I made a Soldier 8 / Jedi Consular 12 and I really think that I was a very weak character. The computer just makes you a complete weak idiot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived