Home

Model Request

P.Renegade 6X6

Hey all. I'm new here and aren't quite sure what I'm supposed to put in my 'order' if you wanna put it that way. I'd have posted this sooner but I realised you can't log in on other computers. Bummer.

Anyway, I was hoping someone would make a Phantom Renegade model for JA. I've already got the botfiles and all that set up, but I'd really like a model.

If you still need a better description, just ask and I'll tell. I can't think of much that'll help describing what I'd like.

Thanks very much in advance.

:fett: :fett: :fett: TFighterPilot just because he posted in the wrong thread doesn't make him a noob got it?

Iv'e only been registered here for a little while, but ive been hanging around gamingforums for a bout a year know, i still make these mistakes; does that make me a noob as well?:fett: :fett: :fett:

What in the hell did i ever do to you?

You pissed off because im sticking up for someone who might be noob?

If not, Why?

Obviously this isn't a normal request, and does work in this forum, Renegade is working on the project, he just needs the model, he says he has the bot routes done, thats sounds like a WIP to me. Hell I dont even know how to do bot routes.

Originally posted by ancient_fett

What in the hell did i ever do to you?

You pissed off because im sticking up for someone who might be noob?

If not, Why?

Obviously this isn't a normal request, and does work in this forum, Renegade is working on the project, he just needs the model, he says he has the bot routes done, thats sounds like a WIP to me. Hell I dont even know how to do bot routes.

I didn't have a problem with you before (guess my subtle sense of humour was too subtle for you) but I do now.

This is a normal request. Just the model? JUST the model? :rolleyes:

just direct the guy to the right forum instead of calling him a noob, im a noob 2 so wot? i dont care! :confused::bdroid1:

anyways i could make the renegade model, its prolly from medabots. i guess i can create the model but i just dont have enough time sorry man

Sorry I couldn't post earlier. I didn't know I could only log in from my own computer. That sucks.

Wrong place? I thought this was the right place! JA modeling is for models, no? I thought Skinning was just for re-skins. I'll just post a new thread on the JA Skinning boards then. Thatnks for the advice.

Archived