Home

ja skeleton fitting

TripleM25

Do I have to fit the head completely around the skeleton. I mean, for example, do things like the cheek fix and stuff have to be covered by the head, or can they stick out a bit. Using a rodian head, and it doesn't fit around the head part of the skeleton. I considered resizing the head, but it doesn't work. Also, tried resizing the body to be larger. but the same problem arises. I think it might be the size of the rodian head. Anyway, I'd appreciate any help on this problem.

Just an FYI, I'm a total NOOB to modeling, so excuse my stupidity in all this.

How do you get the UVW maps into 3dsmax, when rendering the model. I'm using pre-UVW mapped parts, so they UVW maps were done, I just redid them.

There's a great help file and some tutorials included with max i suggest you use them ;).

M will bring up the material editor, then select a material and go to the diffuse rollout, click and choose bitmap as the type and it will prompt you for the image file you want to use.

Once the material has been "created", select the model or part of the model and click assign texture (blue and white checkered box with an arrow pointing left) you'll find it in the material editor.

Archived