Home

New Planets Revealed!

Tysplo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Achillies

Would've made for an awesome cutscene when preparing for swoop races.

I never thought about that... but yes, that would have been cool just before the first race you did on Tatooine or Manaan, it would have been really cool with the right theme music! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

I never thought about that... but yes, that would have been cool just before the first race you did on Tatooine or Manaan, it would have been really cool with the right theme music! :D

Would've been cool to see some race fans chillin' on a barge waiting for you to make your run.

From the LucasArts site:

Dxun is a moon to Onderon, but they are almost sister planets, and they even share a bit of the same atmosphere. Travel between them is a short shuttle ride away

The questuion is does Dxun count as part of Onderon or is it one of the 7 'planets' we will get to visit?

Originally posted by Morgan_Hearst

From the LucasArts site:

The questuion is does Dxun count as part of Onderon or is it one of the 7 'planets' we will get to visit?

I'm thinking that may depend on how they include it in the story line. It could be that they write quests for both planets and they are counted separately. Alternatively, you could do a bunch of quests on Dxun and then go to Onderon for a battle and then come back, making it count as one (less likely option imo).

Again, we'll know more when the devs share some more info or when the game comes out.

Good questions.

Archived