Home

Female Scoundrel Clothes

I've posted a mod to make Mission's clothes the default clothes for the female scoundrel. It uses a reskin of Sep's Mission clothes, making the green part black, that way all the skin tones can wear them. I would have made them the tones but my mastery of photo shop is still very basic. Hope you like them.

Go get 'em!

Thanks for the comments.

As for the scout clothes I have Bastilla for mine there's a mod around some where that does that. I'd have released my own but I can't seem to find a color scheme I really like.

I never thought to do the soldier clothes cause I use Sep's. I really like his. Plus I never really thought camo belonged in star wars, but I'll see about tinkering around with it since I know some people like it. Don't hold your breath though.

Originally posted by Ajunta Pall

A soldier clothes reskin'd be pretty cool. Have it a type of camoflauge and have metal plating in places. Obviously, the AC would have to be upped because of the metal, but it'd be cool all the same :).

hey Ajunta! hows you? anyway seps web page is here

http://www.freewebs.com/seprithro/downloads.htm

i've got nearly all his mods!! LoL

hope this helps,

MattCole

Originally posted by Drog

Ok to be honest ive seen so many of those .. so i'll give it a 6/10 but it is good so it will be a 7 .. good work keep it up..!

your a bit negitive today? LoL

someone forgot to remember the Jedi Code... sorry i'm in that mood, again, sorry

oh btw, i liked the ancient selkath gloves, not too keen on the apperance change, but i will adjust.

MattCole

Originally posted by Drog

Ok to be honest ive seen so many of those .. so i'll give it a 6/10 but it is good so it will be a 7 .. good work keep it up..!

You have? I've seen mods to use Bastilla's and Bandon's clothes, but I've yet to see another mod to use Mission's clothes. Or are you just commenting on the fact that it's a clothes mod?

BTW thank you all for the comments. To be honest I'm mainly been playing around with stuff and seeing what I can do and like, I'm happy people like what I've put out.

Archived