Home

Are You A Sith OR A Jedi? *spoilers*

Corax

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sora

but kyle uses force lighting. and so did yoda, well blocked it back. but still used it

Kyle also turned to Evil in MOTS ;)

And Yoda did not create force lightning, only deflected it. But in any event...

Originally posted by Hiroki

Do not take the stuff Prime says seriously. He is 80% sarcasm.

Am I really up to 80%? Wow, I better cut back! I guess my Megatron avator is rubbing off on my posts. :)

again, good and evil are all a matter of perspective and social propaganda.

Vader wasnt evil, he just had some really unmotivated crewmates that needed dealt with more sternly than in the rebellion. Besides, if I didnt like the Empire or the Republic and wanted to see a different Government enstated and pulled enough support from various systems would side would both put me on?

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

I have though about going dark but i like the lightside because you can heal yourself and the mind trick but other than that i dont need the light side i like choking and draining and lightning i think the darkside has my vote besides i hate rosh.

Force lightning is not inherently evil. I think its all a matter of opinion. Well, using the force for offensive power will instill a complex of assesing and possibly abusing that power, however it all barrels down to self-control. I think that both dark and light powers can be utilised like this, I think.:emperor:

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

im going dark side cuz i even use the light side for offense i use the mind trick the i grip the person then drain them or push them off the edge

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

oh so it doesnt matter if you use alot of darkforce powers on missions? and also one tme luke told me he sensed much anger in me

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

ok lol one time i had kyle tell me and the other time i had luke does it matter who says it?

Archived