Home

Lucasarts Infiltration

Volt1

They arrived at the prop room and Zor threw him Arc Trooper armor equiped with concussion launcher, frag grenades, heavy blaster rifles, proton torp launcher, and a air freshener ;). Zor got into the armor. "Time to take down the house."

Impman heard an explosion comeing from the prop room. :OH NO!!!" He came out the vent and went over to the prop room door "BLAST," he yelled "The door is jammed." Then he did an old milletary tactic. He called upon a BIG BUFF Republic Commando and told him to ram into the door. The Commando did so and the door went flieing in.

Zor saw the explode and then saw impman and a commando. Zor took out his concussion launcher and fired at the commando, He went flying back and went out a window. Zor aimed him launcher at Impman. "I think I am going to enjoy this."

Then Impman signeled for 10 Commandos and they blocked the shot. They all went flieing like boweling pins in a boweling alley hit by a boweling ball that was thrown by a bowler who had bowling shoes that kicked the ball and made it a strike. OOC: Lol he played Boweling the wrong way. ;D

'Got 'nother one of those neato things for me?' DG asked. He pulled out his DC-17m and switched the sniper piece with the normal piece. (Repeating blaster) And fired around the corner. But, the fire alarm went off because of the explosions, and all the countless stormtroopers were running around the building...;)

Archived