Home

All player classes revealed on Gamespot preview

Jacobim, my new virtual friend, all mighty all knower :p, check my signature. As you can see I'm working on a mod that's remaking completely the Dark Forces game using the Jedi Academy engine. We are soon to release a new demo, featuring: the first three levels from Dark Forces, new revamped stormtroopers looking exactly as in the movies (no kidding), the young Kyle Katarn, navy troopers, revamped imperial officers, made from scratch models of Darth Vader, Moff Rebus and Röhm Möch for offline rendered cinematics, the fully animated and 3d modelled dianoga creature for the sewers level, and much more.

If you have Jedi Academy, then this mod is a must have :D.

Yay, they spelled Wookiee right! But what's a yuzzum? And why do you have to own a lightsaber to be a starwars fan! And why is it a 'starwars-geek'! It sounds rather insulting, me thinks.

But i'm straying off topic...

EDIT: Sorry about the topic, but that mod, does it really follow the entire Dark Forces story line? Cause i've been wanting to get dark forces for centuries (Since i own all other parts of the series) but i can't seem to get it outside the USA... Could you put a link in your sig when you finish the demo?

Yesyes, i will stay on topic from now on, though i believe it was screwed long before i got here...

Archived