Home

Questions...

bpm

Hi Every1,

Here's my predicament..

My brother and I have been playing Galaxies for thhe last week (trial accounts) and we're addicted. Our problems are...

1) Do we have to buy a copy of the game to continue when our trial ends or can we just pay a subscription

2) If we have to buy a game, will one do as there are 2 machines playing simultaneously on the same internet link.

3) Are there any subscriptions discounts for having family members joiining up?

Thanks!

bpm

Originally posted by bpm

Hi Every1,

Here's my predicament..

My brother and I have been playing Galaxies for thhe last week (trial accounts) and we're addicted. Our problems are...

1) Do we have to buy a copy of the game to continue when our trial ends or can we just pay a subscription

2) If we have to buy a game, will one do as there are 2 machines playing simultaneously on the same internet link.

3) Are there any subscriptions discounts for having family members joiining up?

Thanks!

bpm

1. You have to have a full copy of the game purchased. The trial CD-Key will be invalidated when the trial is over.

2. You both have to own your own copies with your own individual CD Keys. One copy will not work for 2 accounts. However, I do know there is something called the "buddy account" where one account can have a guest member. I'm not sure of the limitations on it.

3. I don't believe there are discounts for having family members join. Sony once discussed having discounts for couples, like husband/wife or something like that, but it never happened.

Archived