Home

CMI no voice? and emi severe frame rate issues

sly dog

Hi, i was just wondering if there is suppose to be voice-dialogue for cmi because i cant get it working if there is....all other sounds work, and there is an option for voice and voice volume so presume there should be a voice...anyone know the problem?

Also, for emi, theres a few places (usually monkey combat) where i get one frame every three seconds or so....the slows down massively and is unplayable....im not sure if its my disc or what

no there is no music in cmi and i dont know what type of computer i got...computers hate me...well i'll try describe it...someone said its a pentium 2, it has windows xp, and it runs halo (the first person shooter) fine....but i also tried emi on my other computer but it had the same problem...im guessing i scratched the disc somehow...thanks for any help you can give me in advance

I had that problem with EMI. Unfortuatley I never figured out a way to fix it, I'd just save alot and if it messed up quit and reload a game and hope it worked the next time. I only experienced this after I got to Monkey Island though, so your problem may have different results.

Well, you've probably worked out the emi one then, and luckily for you, the CMI one is very easy to fix.

Basically, what you have to do it go to the shops and buy the legitimate version of the game, not the copied one.

Archived