Home

For evreyone who completed the rebel theme park................

MasterKakashi

I am on dantooine and am up to acbars missions.I am up to the one that you have to give these documents to this guy.When I go there he is being attacked by imps and his health drops fast. This mission is IMPOSSIBLE to me.I manage to kill one stormtrooper and won't bother to kill the other one.Can anyone help me?

Guest DarthMaulUK

I had this problem last year with one of the missions. So basically I paid for the travel of a couple of friends who were masters of everything(!) to take the guys out etc.

Only way to complete really

DMUK

*tries to remember how he did it again*

uhmm i was covert..... i dont think the stormies attacked him .

you could try to run in there fast. and let them concentrate their fire on you. like you attak one by standing close to them then the next stormie then the next stormie. you should be able to then.

Originally posted by Darth MarcII

Teamwork certainly helps. The Rebel Theme Park. Is that the one that you start in the "abandoned" rebel base on Dantooine?

Rebel hieout on corillia:C-3P0 and R2-D2,Qualdo Herm,Wedge antillies,Princess leia.Lok cantina: Nien numb,Han solo and chewbacca.Abanndon rebel base on dantooine:admerial acbar,Mon mothma.Exar kuns temple on yavin 4:General jan doddana(sp?),Luke skywalker

Archived