Home

Just 2 questions.........

MasterKakashi

Okay my first one is that what are solo groups for? I see them evreyday and get invited to them and I heard a person say "thanks for the solo group just made 1 mil" how can you make alot of money from these

and what are faction ranks for? I am at a high rank and they cost so much faction,and I see no use for them?

The more people you have in a group the more the mission reward is. So what they do is grab 20 people and then they each get their own mission but since theres so many people the reward is like 20-30k So they go off and kill the mission and just keep getting them. Basically its taking advantage of the group system for personal profit.

As for the ranking system I believe its just for roleplaying purposes. I was a lt in the Empire and was always at the base near tat and it was a fairly high rank at the time so people would always salute and bow b/.c I was higher then them in rank. It could serve another purpose but i'm unaware of it at the time.

Originally posted by Exar_reborn

The more people you have in a group the more the mission reward is. So what they do is grab 20 people and then they each get their own mission but since theres so many people the reward is like 20-30k So they go off and kill the mission and just keep getting them. Basically its taking advantage of the group system for personal profit.

As for the ranking system I believe its just for roleplaying purposes. I was a lt in the Empire and was always at the base near tat and it was a fairly high rank at the time so people would always salute and bow b/.c I was higher then them in rank. It could serve another purpose but i'm unaware of it at the time.

But arent the missions so hard?

Archived