Home

Temple of Trials v1.1

Nalukai

here is my first map thanks to the help of wedge and everyone else that guided me through my hectic time of learning:

*********************************************************************************************

"KoP Temple of Trials"

by Nalukai

Visit my site at http://c-monk.50megs.com

This is my first attempt at Mapping Hope ya enjoy!

=============================================================================================

Title: KoP Temple of Trials version 1.1 for Jedi Academy

Filenames: trials1.pk3, trials1.txt

File size: 3.37 megs... dont worry....the mp3 alone is 2.8 megs...^^

Author: Nalukai

Address: cmonk@comcast.net

Description: Made specifically to cater to the more advanced aspects of gameplay

and control in Jedi Academy. This map is designed to unlock your imagination. If you think

it can be done , then chances are it can.. from beginner to advanced , this map offers tons of

excitement for any level JA player. The platforms are designed not only for close combat tactics

but also provide the ability to access any of the other 5 from any location( and are exactly

one flip back and in to the center for you froggers... :) The temple room is designed for multi level

combat alowing you up to 6 possible fields of attacks into the center. The bottomless pit in the

rear will also make ya brain work....o-o

You are able to delay/stick combos from anywhere to anything. Thoroughly tested by my own

warped mind- this may be my first map but I know what ppl crave.... this map is definitely unique

in its format and hope everyone that downloads it can see what I did out of it and enjoys it

like everyone else that tested the beta for me.

PEACE!!!!

=============================================================================================

Additional Credits:

Thanks to: George Lucas for his Greatness: Raven Software for giving me the ability to add on

to their game: Mah boys over at KoP for giving me the inspiration to make this map: Anyone else

that tries to take this game to its next level of play: and BWN for bringing great players

together and giving them something to strive for while having fun.

Credit to the music of the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Soundtrack (#4 Night Flight) for

providing the perfect ambience to my map

Map Instructions:

Unzip trials1.pk3 into your Gamedata/Base directory.

Launch game.

Information:

****Test Machine: 766 PIII 512 RAM standard video card

****Compiler: 766 PIII 512 RAM standard video card

In game Support - YES

BOT support - somewhat.... still having problems with the routing will be fixed in v2

Supported Game Types: Dual, Powerdual, FFA

Items/Weapons - Bacta/Shields in hidden levels and a Sniper Rifle, Blaster, Repeater, and Det

Packs for FFA... YAY.... p.s. no ammo --what you find is what ya get ^^

Construction:

Base: New level from scratch.

Editor Used: GtKRadiant 1.4

Known Bugs: some sparklies here n there but tried to correct to my best....Teh nOOb.. :)

any other bug reports should be sent to me at cmonk@comcast.net

Copyright and Permissions:

You can use anything that you find of redeeming value that you want, just and long as you

give me the credit for what ever you use it for. That's all I ask!

THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC.

ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

© Copyright 2004 Michael Williams

Shot 1

shot 2

shot 3

its waiting for approval of upload to jk2files.com will also try to get on lucasfiles and pcgamemods by the end of the week.. enjoy!!!

Archived