Home

Connection to SWG lost

bassem88

My first message was because i thought that i was losing my connection cause of my router, i found out that it could be because me and my brother are playing on two different computers connected through a router and we are both on the same SWG account (same discs), but just playing on different galaxies. help would be greatly appreciated and if this is the problem is there anyway around this?

Guest DarthMaulUK

If you've checked through the route guide on the Official website and you are still having problems, can you please explain in more detail what is happening.

You lose connection - does the game say ' Connection to SWG lost' or does your connection just drop, or is the game crashing to desktop?

Also, is it happening on both PCs? I will try and find out about 2 people playing at the same time with the same account etc when LA open later tonight(UK time) to see if its possible this is the reason for your problems.

Plus, if you can post your PCs' specs

DMUK

• 4 years later...

i have the same problem when i log into SWG it says connection to SWG lost idk y it does that at first i thought it was cuz there was something rong with the game so i reinstalled it next thing you know it still does the same thing "connection to SWG lost" i even checked the firewall settings and it still dosent work.. can anyone help plz..

hmmm... well that's not the problem that occurs and yes a red line shows up saying connection to SWG lost but its a soon as i log onto a new character that i just made like 10 seconds after i log onto that character it says connection to SWG lost and i cant even log onto my main character it'll attempt to log in but then kicks me right back out to the character log in screen.

Archived