Home

Does anyone still have the Dantooine aftermath mod?

Achilles

I think I have it, but it doesn't matter because my e-mail is down right now, but if you want you can send me your e-mail in a PM and if my e-mail is back up before you can get it I'll send it to you.

edit: what is the file limit for yahoo e-mail? I might be able to send it to you using that, the zip is 885 kb though.

Randydg is still around somewhere, he popped up with a couple of threads a few weeks ago, anyway you can enter file with a differant author name than your own, just because you submit it doesnt meen that its under your name. There is abit when you fill out the file info (i.e. description) which says:

Author: xxx (xxx is default your user name) if you change this to randydgs name it should work, if that does work i dont see how he would mind more people downloadnig it if it is under his name

I know that I can change the name of the author I just wouldn't feel right puttin git up for download without his permission first, if you have his e-mail you can PM me with it and I'll ask him.

Originally posted by maverick187

I know that I can change the name of the author I just wouldn't feel right puttin git up for download without his permission first, if you have his e-mail you can PM me with it and I'll ask him.

Is it in his readme?

@maverick187

I would have said something earlier, but stupidity got the better of me.

@everyone else

Anyone who wants the Dantooine Aftermath MOD can PM me their email with the subject "<your screen name> wants Dantooine Aftermath MOD" (without quotes) and I will send it to you.

@Mullzy and Glamodor

I'll send it to both of you, so don't bother to PM me.

:fett:

Archived