Home

Help plz

Zappy

Iam on the level with that turret thing to keep the sith fighters off

Afther sum1 said: The Hawk wont last much longer

My Monitor Turns black but nuthing happens

Can sum1 help with this

2: Can sum 1 give me tips to defeat the Sith Fighters?

Thnx

Zappy (Teh Jawa Lova):jawa

Well, when they make their first pass, press your fire button like MAD. Since they're so clustered, you can take down many of them here. I usually get all but one. after that, just watch your radar to see which one's closest, and pick him off. Time your shot so that he flys right into it. (Shoot ahead of him) If any of them come closer to take a shot at you (Which they will) SHOOT HIM DOWN! That's all I can say really.

I found that if my video quality settings were high, my framerate was so low I couldn't hit or even see the fighters going by. Set your video quality to a lower setting for that part of the game and you will do much better. You can always reset it to a high-quality setting for the rest of the game (although you will be in the turret more than once).

to make your graphic lower, when you put hte disc in and the auto-run starts it up or when you just start up the game the menu will pop-up and click configure that will take you where you need to go

Originally posted by Zappy

1000x1200 i got i think

I think you mean 1600X1200... Right?

Personally I use 1024X768 resolution.

The higher your resolution the slower and choppier the game can get... of course, this depends radically on what your Video Card is.

Archived