Home

I've Been Hacked AND I WANT JUSTICE

im_gona_need_it

I have been playing jk2 for at minimum 2 years now, and a couple of months ago i was "hacked" on my server, everything shut down, and jk2 would never respond when i tryed to open the program, then finally 2 days later i got into the program to find all the defaults had been reset!! i was SO annoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then... about 10 mins ago i was on my server again and a person named "1" entered the game, sayin "is this a noob server?" i replied NO and he said "well i lag u, i crash ur game" and he went on and on and laming then i gt so annoyed i added his ip (banned) and kicked him (I HATE THE GAY HACKERS THEY THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE). I was scared, so i told my members to contact me on msn and then suddenly it happened.... CONNECTION INTERUPTED and a pop-up came up with the usual; Jedi Knight II not responding!

i have read up on it and apparently he used a modified UPD connection.... thingy and attacked my server port etc....

i want to stop this and have those pathetic f****** banned from jk2!

Sorrey for this post but i am so annoyed i just want to do something about it! and im sure so many ppl would agree with me.

Thank You

You weren't "hacked." All that server "hackers" can do is exploit admin mods.

Originally posted by im_gona_need_it

I HATE THE GAY HACKERS THEY THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE

What are you, homophobic? You think that all hackers are homosexual? Stop your gay bashing. :roleyess:

Archived