Home

Help! Can't beat Tavion

Rick50cal

This is the woman Jedi at the end of the Bespin/cloud city levels, on the spaceship platform. the one with the funky purple face makeup

Man this is one hardcore woman...45minutes later and I still can't beat her.

Some very spectacular sabre battles though.

Problem: I'm starting with zero shields and 57% health....but the game won't let me use the cheats "cheats not enabled on this server" even though I'm in single play...ideas?

Tavion is one of those bosses that can be fun and challenging if you know how to deal with her. I found out a pretty good way to fight her. Charging her is a reckless and foolish way to deal with her. Let her come to you. When she takes a swing, sidestep out of the way and take a swing of your own. Chances are you'll get away unscathed while she'll take some damage.

She's actually a little stronger in offensive Force powers than you, so don't try to make it a Force match. Focus on your saber fighting skills and techniques. You have a big edge over her (and all other Dark Jedi you'll face in the game) due to the fact that you can heal yourself. Use Force Healing if there's ever a break in the action and don't hesitate to use your bacta tanks. (if you have any, that is) Just keep a cool head and you'll prevail.

As for cheats, you have to type in a certain command in the console to activate cheat mode. If you're using an earlier version of JO, the command is "helpusobi 1." (without quotations of course) If you've updated the game to version 1.04, the command to use is "devmapall." (again without quotations)

Archived