Home

Omg'z A Killing Glitch *spoilers*

kome566

Yea ok i was with juhani and canderous (Wierd party eh?) and i find this dude named dak vessar in the valley of the dark jedi

I asked him who he was,then Juhani reconized him.Then ask him a few questions or so then tell him you'll leave,he will leave also.Head to the Cantina WITHOUT Juhani (Solo Mode or something)Tell Dak you're going to kill him. Fight Dak,grab his stuff.The Saber Crystals r worth almost 2k on Yavin!!Then go straight back into the cantina without Juhani.DAK IS STILL THERE!!!Kill him for massive dark side points :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note:You can enter Dreshdae from the sith academy entrance place.Just dont bring Juhani with you when you talk to Dak.Turn solo mode on before entering the Cantina,if you're party members join in on the fight when you fight him,its ok it wont jeopardize the glitch :D

Originally posted by kome566

Yea ok i was with juhani and canderous (Wierd party eh?) and i find this dude named dak vessar in the valley of the dark jedi

I asked him who he was,then Juhani reconized him.Then ask him a few questions or so then tell him you'll leave,he will leave also.Head to the Cantina WITHOUT Juhani (Solo Mode or something)Tell Dak you're going to kill him. Fight Dak,grab his stuff.The Saber Crystals r worth almost 2k on Yavin!!Then go straight back into the cantina without Juhani.DAK IS STILL THERE!!!Kill him for massive dark side points :D

Unfortunately that's the only place you can find Eralam crystal in the whole game :mad:

This means that you can only get it if you're DS. I guess is seems fair, with Solari and all that. Still a bummer though

Kome566... I'm not trying to put you down here, but this is also another known KOTOR glitch.

If you or anyone else is interested in knowing them all kome566 then Click Here to find out about most of the other glitches in KOTOR! :D

(Warning there are a lot of glitches and exploits, after Modding the game I am suprised there aren't more.)

I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Kome566... I'm not trying to put you down here, but this is also another known KOTOR glitch.

If you or anyone else is interested in knowing them all kome566 then Click Here to find out about most of the other glitches in KOTOR! :D

(Warning there are a lot of glitches and exploits, after Modding the game I am suprised there aren't more.)

I hope this helps! :D

You know, I was going to do that too, but I forgot.

Beat me to it :)

This means that you can only get it if you're DS. I guess is seems fair, with Solari and all that. Still a bummer though

Well.......a couple of darkside points wouldn't hurt. You can still be uber-light and pick up a few good darkside points.

Even when playing light, I had to kill Bendak

Originally posted by nacho35

Well.......a couple of darkside points wouldn't hurt. You can still be uber-light and pick up a few good darkside points.

Even when playing light, I had to kill Bendak

You can, but once I get the alignment mastery bonus, I don't like to use it.

Here's another example, but DS. On Kashyyyk, you can only initiate the Mandalorian quest if you give the injured Wookie a medpac. This gives you a lot of LS points (why it's a high-light act, I don't know). Well, if you're DS and you get these LS points, it takes you at least 3 or 4 DS acts to get the master back. What a pain. Then again, maybe I'm just weird.

Originally posted by Achillies

Here's another example, but DS. On Kashyyyk, you can only initiate the Mandalorian quest if you give the injured Wookie a medpac. This gives you a lot of LS points (why it's a high-light act, I don't know). Well, if you're DS and you get these LS points, it takes you at least 3 or 4 DS acts to get the master back. What a pain. Then again, maybe I'm just weird.

Thats true and it irritated me when I was playing X-Box. I usually went back to Mannan quickly and took advantage of the glitch when you talk to the Republig guy after you get off the sub. You can keep asking him the same question and get darkside points.

Originally posted by nacho35

Thats true and it irritated me when I was playing X-Box. I usually went back to Mannan quickly and took advantage of the glitch when you talk to the Republig guy after you get off the sub. You can keep asking him the same question and get darkside points.

Yeah, if you go to Kashyyk last, you won't regain DS mastery until the Temply Summit on the Unknown World. Talk about teh suck.

Originally posted by jedi_5002

@Achillies

It is a LS act, because you are giving him a medpack to heal his wounds and expecting nothing in return.

:fett:

I'm aware that it's a LS act, but there are three categories of LS act; High, Medium, and Low.

I think the highest LS act in the game is giving hunters wife an extra 200 credits on Tattoine for the wraid plate. Why giving a Wookie a medpac fits into the same category is what gets me. Additionally, I don't agree with the idea that you have to commit either a LS or DS act to initiate a side quest. The LS/DS points should come from how you complete it (just like the other 99.99999% of the game).

Just my 2 cents.

I'm aware that it's a LS act, but there are three categories of LS act; High, Medium, and Low.

I think the highest LS act in the game is giving hunters wife an extra 200 credits on Tattoine for the wraid plate. Why giving a Wookie a medpac fits into the same category is what gets me. Additionally, I don't agree with the idea that you have to commit either a LS or DS act to initiate a side quest. The LS/DS points should come from how you complete it (just like the other 99.99999% of the game).

Just my 2 cents.

I completely agree! :D

Other that the woman with the wraid plate on Tatooine that you mentioned Achillies, the only other comprable LS act in the game, that I recall, is on Taris with Dia's bounty you get Holdan to remove it, and you refuse her reward when you tell her that you have done so, I believe it gives the max lightside reward for that one as well, I could be wrong.

And with the Wookiee that was too many LS points for a simple medpack, and trapping you into having to get those LS points to even do the Mandalorian side quest is annoying, I don't agree with that either.

I completely agree! :D

Other that the woman with the wraid plate on Tatooine that you mentioned Achillies, the only other comprable LS act in the game, that I recall, is on Taris with Dia's bounty you get Holdan to remove it, and you refuse her reward when you tell her that you have done so, I believe it gives the max lightside reward for that one as well, I could be wrong.

And with the Wookiee that was too many LS points for a simple medpack, and trapping you into having to get those LS points to even do the Mandalorian side quest is annoying, I don't agree with that either.

If you recall the dialog, he says that he is dying. Giving him the medpack saves his life and you're not going to get it back, or get something from him in return; selfless act, so high LS points.

Giving the woman on Tatooine an extra 200 credits, makes it so she can start her life over, and you won't be getting those credits back; selfless act, again, so high LS points.

Getting Dia's bounty removed, saves her life, and not taking the reward is a mark of altruism; yet again, selflessness, so high LS points.

A lower act of LS would be saving that guy, that is being harassed by the two bounty hunters. It is before you go to the other side of of Taris, where the droid shop is. The bounty hunters are going to attack you anyways (they don't want witnesses), you can get some more LS points by giving him 100 credits to pay off Davik, and then you can make it back from the money on the two bounty hunters' corpses. It won't net you nearly as many points as the others mentioned, because it isn't that selfless, or just plain helping with no violence.

Also, I agree with you Achillies, about how you should get LS or DS points about how you complete a side-quest, not to initiate it.

:fett:

Originally posted by jedi_5002

If you recall the dialog, he says that he is dying. Giving him the medpack saves his life and you're not going to get it back, or get something from him in return; selfless act, so high LS points.

I agree with you jedi_5002 on all your points except the one I quoted you on.

Giving a medpack, even to a person who is dying, is not a high LS selfless act, it is worth 1-3 LS points but no more, if it were a high selfless act medpacks would be harder to come by in the game, like credits, thereby increasing your reward for your potential sacrifice, and a medpack isn't a big sacrifice... when compared to the only other comprable LS point generating commodity in the game... credits.

I agree with you jedi_5002 on all your points except the one I quoted you on.

Giving a medpack, even to a person who is dying, is not a high LS selfless act, it is worth 1-3 LS points but no more, if it were a high selfless act medpacks would be harder to come by in the game, like credits, thereby increasing your reward for your potential sacrifice, and a medpack isn't a big sacrifice... when compared to the only other comprable LS point generating commodity in the game... credits.

My point exactly. Now the Ithorian on Taris...that more deserving of high lightside points in my mind. You don't have a lot of medpacs yet (although giving away one isn't going to break you), the NPC is completely helpless, and you're trying to put some kids on the right path. High LS makes sense there, not so much with the Wookie.

My point exactly. Now the Ithorian on Taris...that more deserving of high lightside points in my mind. You don't have a lot of medpacs yet (although giving away one isn't going to break you), the NPC is completely helpless, and you're trying to put some kids on the right path. High LS makes sense there, not so much with the Wookie.

I forgot about him, you help him and fend off the kids, thats definately more deserving of LS points... I agree! :D

I am not totally dark...I always help this guy and I always buy the drunks 1 more drink. I would have hated to get killed just for being drunk...and there used to be many of those chances in college.

Its quite odd if you fight the drunks,the sith will join in and kill them for you.... altho you'll only get 50 xp per drunk.

And another LS part where you kill the Mandolorian Boss on Dantooine.You can choose to not accept the reward,but he'll give you it anyway.Of course as a DS person I demanded more :D

Its quite odd if you fight the drunks,the sith will join in and kill them for you.... altho you'll only get 50 xp per drunk.

And another LS part where you kill the Mandolorian Boss on Dantooine.You can choose to not accept the reward,but he'll give you it anyway.Of course as a DS person I demanded more :D

Being LS, I like that you get LS points for refusing it but you get it anyway. I always thought that was kinda cool the way they did that.

Being LS, I like that you get LS points for refusing it but you get it anyway. I always thought that was kinda cool the way they did that.

Yes that is cool! :D

But that is also how some people are, that's probably why they did it that way.

Archived