Home

Head Gear Problem

Eipaob

Ok this is one thing ive been gettin angry about so far ive had a couple head stuff thats sayd error when i try to put them on one was a tuskan raider helmet and the other 2 where composite armor stuff that cost lots of money to me.

What should i do, just send in a report?

It's your HAMS. You need a certain constitution and willpower rating to wear certain types of armor. Composite and Ubese are two brands of armor that require you to be buffed or brandied up to don if it is not already on your body. Most people, once they wear it, keep it on.:D

We Wookies don't have that problem.:D

What is the exact message you get?

Cause I know the Imperial officers hat can't be worn by anyone due to a bug, and I seem to remember there was mention of a similar issue with the Tuskan head gear.

For the Composite armor helmets, do what Darth Marc II said. :)

That should fix your problem with those. ;)

dont know about the armor helms, if after full buffs and brandy you cant put them on, you should report. as for the tusken helm, only humans can wear a tusken helm, no zabrak,trando, etc..only humans

Ive had a similar problem as a Twi'Lek.

I couldnt put anything on my head...nothing. not even a sun hat or even Twi'lek headwear. I stripped down to my skivies and still couldnt put on headwear. armor helmets were a whole other thing. i tried helmet after helmet and credit after credit and still couldnt put anything on my head....including Twi'lek headwear.

currently I can only wear two things: a composite helmet after buffs and brandy; and a Twi'lek Noble Headdress (thanks Mara and TIS on Ahazi). I sent in a report using the Bug thing, but after playing Infantry on SOE for so long i dont put much stock in getting things looked at let alone actually fixed.

so know, i run around with my headress or without; and, when i do find a need to buff, my composite helmet. I just dont see why I cant wear a turban or a sun hat. some of the armor helmets i can see because of my Lek'ku, but, come on, a sun hat is unequipable by a Twi'lek as well????? and why shouldnt i be able to wear a tree dwellers hood? its just a hood!

Archived