Home

KOTOR:TSL Workbench How do you want it to work?

RedHawke

KOTOR:TSL Workbench which build new item option would you prefer?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. KOTOR:TSL Workbench which build new item option would you prefer?

• I want Repair to effect what I can do, and I can mess up when creating an item.
    • I want Repair to effect what I can do, and no ruining of item components.
    • I want it just like in KOTOR.
    • I don't really care, just as long as I can do something.

Originally posted by Achillies

One more day and I might have lost my mind. I actually had to do something at work for 2 days. *LOL*

I know the feeling, except on the down time I went and started playing with an NPC, new dialogue, and scripts... :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Achilles

err...not too sure about the "more xp for repairing a droid" part. Also, your spoiler is incorrect. It's simply a puzzle and make no checks against your repair skill :)

Hope that helps.

1) I just meant that you get XP for repairing droids in the game, and then they will help you out.

2) So they say that if you mess up (in the dialog), then it will be more difficult to reset him the next time you try, but that isn't the case. Doing so would make it more of a challenge. Oh, well.

:fett:

Originally posted by jedi_5002

1) I just meant that you get XP for repairing droids in the game, and then they will help you out.

I know that you get XP for repairing broken droids, however a high Repair skill does not mean higher XP for the repair. As you stated, it does reduces the number of repair parts that you need.

I would like to be able to actually CREATE the lightsaber I am using. Like in KotOR, you just went to the workbench and wala! You had your weapon of destruction. In TSL I would like to actually spend some time on it, like having to mess with the wiring and the crystal placement, and if you don't get it just right, you ruin the entire thing and have to find more materials. And if you actually get it right, then you can pick which hilt you use. Whether you have to find the different types of hilts, or you can just choose from what the game has is up to the designers (I would DEFINATELY prefer having to find them, makes it more challenging.) Oh man I hope there are different hilts :-D . But I would want this soon in the game, because I hate waiting for my saber. The Sith die so much easier under a blade of energy :-D

But some of us non genius's (not refering to anyone just that someone...but i dont know who :D),that would make the game difficult,since we have to search more in order to continue the storyline(If it involves u making a lightsaber).And for me,I like the idea...as long as I suceed 5 times per 1 screw up :D :D :D :D

Archived