Home

How Long Will You Play GB when it comes out?

Guest Starnick10287

Guest Boba Rhett

Well, if it comes out on Thankgiving then I have a problem. Were always gone on Thanksgiving . :( I imagine that when I get to play it I will play each race at least once.

Guest Tie Guy

I'll play it a lot. At least until i beat all the civs,and my fave ones twice. Then i'll move on to MP, and play that until FFX comes out.

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

depends, probably for awhile. i'm also awaiting real war to come out and warcraft III, so i'll have to see what's up.........

oooo....real war. Thats a good game. I like how all the units are made after REAL weapons of war.

Guest Master Yoda

Ill buy 2 or 3 cds and keep playing till my CD-ROM burns up then ill get a new one and some more cds and do it all over again.....;)

look at AOE2; that came out what, late '99 early 2000 ?

the community is still going ape over it and it's still in the Top 20 sales-lists world-wide. I reckon it must be one of the most succesful games of all-time.

GB will benefit from Episode 2 as well, I'm sure. We'll see an expansion-pack on Ep2-units too, no doubt.

Guest ZeroXcape

I'm pretty sure I can beat it in a matter of days, depending on how much time I put into it. Afterwards though, it is all dependant on the MP action for me. The main reasons I personally buy games is to play on the Net.

Archived