Telos flyby video

FiEND_138

^^^^

RLMFAO!!!! :rofl: Good one Messkell! :D

Originally posted by Achilles

About time LA put something out!!

I hope we get to see more of these

Once again I completely agree! :D

Videos like these whet our appitite without ruining any thing with the plot, I think they did really good with this one!

And for the future Achillies you should probably do like FiEND and I and go to the restroom right before watching any more KOTOR:TSL videos! :D

^^^^

:D

What else I found interesting in that video is that shuttle they show... could that be the way they are going to to have us get to access moons etc.?

If each of the Seven worlds in the game has its own complete sub-area(s) that would make the game quite massive indeed! :D Even with only seven worlds.

Originally posted by Achilles

Holder outer of.......stuff! :mad:

Did anyone notice the liberal use of the word "December" in this article?

Uh huh. That's right....De Cem Ber :D

Why yes I did, very nice little addition to our when is it going to be released question. :D

And another good thing about December is the last part... De Cem 'Beer'! :guiness:

WOOHOO!!!

The video was great!!

The two things I kept thinking were Goregous and Huge!

I have always been impressed with the beauty of KOTOR and this video certainly shows that Obsidian have improved the grahics. :D

I was toying with the idea of getting a new graphics card for playing this game, now I am definately going to. :D

^^^

Yeah, I should probably grab up a new card as well. The 1 I have now runs K1 great, just without a few of the bells & whistles. & TSL looks to be packed with detail (judging the vid), & I want to see everything this round.

@ Achilles

Ma R Ch

J/K.............mmmmm beer :guiness:

:D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

^^^

Yeah, I should probably grab up a new card as well.

Just an FYI for anyone that's interested, I'm probably going to pick up one of the new nVidia geforce 6800 cards in October. When that happens, I will be putting my ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (256) up for sale.

Not 100% that I'll actual go through with the purchase, as I'm also going to be moving that month, but if I do, I'm definitely going to be looking to unload this guy.

I was just parousing the Obsidian boards and Akari said the video was darker than in the real game, as well as other parts were blacked out... or something like that.

Who made the Telos flyby video on ign?

I imagine Lucas Arts did.

Some notes on that: The video is noteably darker than it is in the actual game. While those areas are intentionally dark, that video was to the point of being hard to see at some places. Though also realize that some of the shots in the video were from from angles where you probably can't ever even walk, so the lightning from those angles probably wasn't ideal. The choice of song used in the video doesn't carry any special significance. They probably just felt it sounded nice.

-Akari

Heres the thread! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

I was just parousing the Obsidian boards and Akari said the video was darker than in the real game, as well as other parts were blacked out... or something like that.

Heres the thread! :D

Akari is da bomb. Hopefully we'll get a few more "Weekend Progammer" threads between now and the end of the project :D

Archived