Home

HK-47 Repair Kit is available for download

Achilles

...from the Utility Items page on my website.

From the readme:

HK-47 Repair Kit by Achilles

Item Properties

*Duros Machinist Band*

<Taris, Upper City North - Janice Nall's inventory>

<Manaan, Ahto City East - Yortal Ixlis' inventory>

Intelligence: +2

Repair: +3

The device was developed by the industrious Duros to help increase manual dexterity and concentration of the wearer. Inexpensively made and experty crafted, these tools are highly sought by tinkerers of all types.

*Agent Interface*

<Yavin IV, Yavin Space Station - Suvam Tan's inventory>

Awareness: +3

Computer Use: +3

Demolitions: +3

Repair: +3

Security: +3

A visor with an integrated computer and electronics analysis system, the Agent Interface uses a sophisticated artificial intelligence routine to assist the wearer in all manner of covert and computer-oriented tasks.

*Yuka's Repair Gloves*

<Tatooine, Anchorhead - Yuka Laka's inventory>

Repair: +4

Made up completely of salvaged parts purchased from the Jawas, Yuka constructed these gloves to help steady his hand for those "highly delicate" repairs.

Creator's Notes

In order to be able to save precious skill points and enjoy HK-47's upgrades, I devised these items to help artificially boost the Repair skill, while making it something of a treasure hunt to find them all.

When used in conjunction with Calrissian's Utility Belt (available for purchase on Dantooine) these items will give you the points you need to sucessfully repair HK-47.

Please note that you will have to finish his repairs prior to finding the 4th Star Map due to the fact that repairs are no longer accessible after your true identity is discovered.

By the time you finish Dantooine, you will have enough of the items to conduct the first repair (assuming you purchase the utility belt). After that you will find one item on each of the remaining applicable planets that will allow you to unlock the next upgrade.

Files Modified

suvam03a.utm - Updated to include Agent Interface in merchant inventory.

man_yortal.utm/man_yortalk.utm - Updated to include Duros Machinist Band in merchant inventory.

droidshop.utm - Updated to include Duros Machinist Band in merchant inventory.

k_ptat_yukastore.utm - Updated to include Yuka's Repair Gloves in merchant inventory

g_i_frarmbnds22 - Duros Machinist Band

g1_i_mask04 - Agent Interface

g_i_gauntlet10 - Yuka's Repair Gloves

Originally posted by stingerhs

hey, good idea!! never could repair hk without cheating, but now i can. sweetness!!!! thanx, achillies.

btw, is your suvam inventory compatible with anyone elses?? or do we have to modify it ourselves??

Probably have to modify it yourselves. I hate to admit it, but I don't make much of an effort to make my mods compatible with those made by others. It would increase "development time" exponentially :(

Originally posted by Achilles

Probably have to modify it yourselves. I hate to admit it, but I don't make much of an effort to make my mods compatible with those made by others. It would increase "development time" exponentially :(

good point, but ya never know for sure till ya ask...

shouldn't be but one small node anyway...

Originally posted by stingerhs

good point, but ya never know for sure till ya ask...

shouldn't be but one small node anyway...

For this particular mod, yes :)

I have another mod that I should be finishing later today that may require some extensive work on Suvam's other inventories...

Archived