Home

Hummer_Game_Model

lwwiz

Okay guys this is a low poly hummer vehicle i modeled. I need someone to texture it untill i can figure out howt to unwrap it. Also I need someone who can teach me to make it into a game drivable model? any help thanks

hummer.jpg

Okay guys here are some update shots. I have completley re done the body. I redid the wheels and chassis so its lower poly. I have figured out how to camo the body pretty darn god and i have put a dash steeering wheel and seats in there so when your driving in it it actually looks like a humvee lol.

Shot_#1

humvee_1.jpg

Shot_#2

humvee_2.jpg

Shot_#3

humvee_3.jpg

The head lights still need some work an this humvee will have a gun that can be fired on the side i still have to design that any ideas?

Well, in case anyone is interested, I have the actual 3Ds model bought from General Motors of the H2 Hummer. It's the actual model that the car was produced off of. I don't know how to use 3Ds or how to model, but if someone is interested in possibly making it work in JA, please email me. I'm guessing that there would need to me a lot of modifications to it. I mean, it has every part on the car drawn in 3D, right down to the very last screw. So I guess a lot of the interior stuff would just be trashed for the sake of a relatively sane poly-count. Anyhow, email me if you're interested.

goretex@gjkdesigns.com

Archived