Home

Character Class Mod

Jatku

I'm currently attempting to add a few custom scripts to the k_def_heartbt01 that will look for certain feats (such as increased lightsaber damage and simple weapon focus), and add the appropriate benefits. I've also been trying to restore the unique abilities bioware originally had planned for each character (such as Jolee's "Psychic Static" ability). If all that works, I'm on to altering all the armor in the game so it grants damage reduction instead of defense. operagh0st, perhaps we could join forces? If you'd be interested in pooling efforts, please PM me.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question about the PnP Mod:

Will you guys have a feature that allows for the addition of the new features without subtracting the content already in the game? I'm not a huge fan of subtracting from the game if there is a way of keeping the original *and* adding the new, so is there going to be some sort of feature for this or is it all-or-nothing?

Actually right now the thought as always been to make the different skills and feats and powers more closely resemble how they are in the original PNP game so there are going to be some feats removed while others get added in. Meanwhile other feats may be rewrote to more closely match the game. If I recall the feats portion of this mod was one of our completed portions. There is actually alot that we are doing that has kept many of the team quite while others are very active at the board. One of the few things that will remain the same is the breakdown division between feats/skills/powers as the devs nerfed that system bad enough that I don't believe we could ever get it put properly back into progression.

• 6 years later...

Archived