Home

totally stuck on manaan

arkosmaster

im in the sith base on manaan if i get out i get arrested then executed since i cant prove my innocence , i didnt take the quest for the missing selkath before enterring so the door to the medical center is locked and the game auto-saved when i enterred the sith base and i dont have any backup save file, is there anyway to leave the base without the proofs or is my game screwed and i need to start over from the beginning ? :confused:

Originally posted by BlackDark

You can get DATApad in sith base there, just go past missing selkath there will bee anoather corridor in one of 4 room go and there will be 2 selkath and one master at end and after that will be box with datapad with proof....

Sorry for mistakes....

As he stated, that option is not available to him because he didn't initiate the required side quest prior to entering the base :D

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Achilles

Check out #14 on this page. I actually had to use this method myself last night, so I know that it works.

I hope this helps :D

I guess that would work, but one thing is missing. When you do the sidequest, than he said that they will no longer report on other desturbinces, so you couldn'y go back into the base if you say that. You could still use the warp cheat to go back in the game. I was a level 20 jedi guardian once, and i warped back to taris, hehe. Its very cool.

Originally posted by monkey joe

I guess that would work, but one thing is missing. When you do the sidequest, than he said that they will no longer report on other desturbinces, so you couldn'y go back into the base if you say that. You could still use the warp cheat to go back in the game. I was a level 20 jedi guardian once, and i warped back to taris, hehe. Its very cool.

Err...ok :eyeraise:

Archived