Home

A Pirate I Was Meant To Be

Pedro Alves

I Would like to know if anyone has the "A Pirate I Was Meant To Be" tablature, with various instruments, that could show it to me...

I'm trying to learn it on the instruments, but i'm having some troubles doing it, so I went by here, to see if anybody could help me.

Pedro

(Don't notice if the English sucks, i'm just to young (12 years) to master it. And i'm portuguese....)

"Everybody's equal intelligent, only some still don't know that"

Your english is better than a lot of people around here, even english people. :p

as far as I know, i don't think anyones done any sheet music for that particular song (i.e, a fan's it themselves, as apose to the original score which i don't think has been released)

But if you want to learn other Monkey Island Music, The ScummBars sheet music section has some from MI2 and one from CMI (although the one from CMI should be pretty easy to play, so nice for a beginner, but I don't really know how good you are, or which instrument you play).

Also, IMuse Island's sheet music section has a lot of sheet music to look at and try to play from the first 2 Monkey Island's as well as other games. It's not an extensive amount of sheet music, but it does have a lot of great themes.

The World of Monkey Island sheet music section also has 2 great themes, one of them from CMI (the main theme).

I hope this has been helpful to you

Peace

Joshi

;)

• 1 month later...

The keyboard by my desk has told me telepathically that the melody is very simple for the chorus, and absent for the verses!

It also said this.

Verse: vamp on Am (lively two-beat polka, or whatever) and sing tunelessly over it. Stick a measure of Dm before...

E                  F
A pirate I was meant to be

C
Trim the sails and roam the sea!

Repeat as desired.

I didn't check my amazing keyboard against the original, so there may be minor differences. Heh. I don't know what instruments you want this for, so just say if you need something more specific. Much luck!

• 5 weeks later...

You're portuguese!

I mean: és português!

(I'll write in english, so the other may understand us)

I've checked your profile...and so you're fourteen, right? And your interests are art.....

If you were two years younger, you wuold be my mirror....

That's interesting!

Archived