Home

Wishful Taunts

Eets

Guest Cup_A_Jabba

Hmmm... this is a tuff one... But I will probably choose the one where Anakin says it's working, it's working

Imagine how annyed your opponents will get after heaaring that every 2 seconds ;)

As you roll into the enemy command base for the second time, this time with an overwhelming army: "Mesa back!"

And the one from AoK2: "All hail ...king of the losers!" I think I'll add that one, it'd ROCK to have it!!

Also, Jane from Final Fantasy shouting "Fire in the hole!" would be cool! I would employ it in the middle of a siege, just as I press the attack button on my heavy siege laser cannons! Anyone else?

(Oh, and you know you can freely add any taunt you want to GB, right? Simply move the MP3 file (I don't think WAV will work, certainly not MIDI :)) and name it like this: # - Short name. For example, "13 - REBEL BASE FOUND".)

Guest PsYch0_P!mP

YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME ADMIRAL PIET

PREPARE YOU MEN FOR A SURFASE ATTACK:vadar:

HE IS CLUMBSY AS HE IS STUPID

Guest Sardukar

Kylie Monogues new song, "outta my head" playing in the background continuously! lol except darth vader, the emporer, and yoda are singing instead pf kylie.

Laugh it up furball-solo

Arent you a little short for a stormtrooper-liea

be gone with him-Boss nass

just like shooting wombats backhome -luke

stay on the leader-vader

damn fool i knew you'd say that=solo

and others i cant think of right now!

Guest Mad_Dog

I got the best one out of all of you

"Ouch Time" - that other gungan next to jar jar i forgot his name.

oh and why not "I sense a disturbance in the force."? i don't care who young ben, old ben, whoever

Archived