Home

will Galactic Conquest port to SWBF?

Lt. Havoc

Im interested in adding more vehicles now that ive seen the actual game.. I thought that some things would be much less quality then they really are because of it being cross platform but im very surprized.

And as far as I know no, galactic conquest will not be ported over to swbf. I think swbf is a very solid game, its quite fun and holds on its own.. but what would really make it a killer would be more vehicles, and a bigger concentration of the flying craft maybe in an expansion, or through user mods. Right now it feels like flying around in a snowglobw in the flying craft. And possibly making bigger maps for the PC, That would really be nice.

I'm not sure if this a Lucasarts thing or Ravensoft, but the last two JK games only had mod tools released after they had released the final patch. Mapping tools came after about a month but since they were both on Q3 engine it didn't matter. Not sure whats going to happenw ith Battlefront. If theres no mod/map support for BF I could see it going out quick.

Originally posted by HaVoK-G2

Im interested in adding more vehicles now that ive seen the actual game.. I thought that some things would be much less quality then they really are because of it being cross platform but im very surprized.

And as far as I know no, galactic conquest will not be ported over to swbf. I think swbf is a very solid game, its quite fun and holds on its own.. but what would really make it a killer would be more vehicles, and a bigger concentration of the flying craft maybe in an expansion, or through user mods. Right now it feels like flying around in a snowglobw in the flying craft. And possibly making bigger maps for the PC, That would really be nice.

If they are keeping to the Bf1942 formula which influenced heavily the design of this game, then I would think that they realised the true success of that game was through it's modding/add-on features.

Archived