Home

Invert SnowSpeeder for Joystick??

THE jEDi-sLaYEr

Hello everyone, I know alot of folks aren't happy with the release but I personally have been enjoying the game. Although I haven't had a chance to really get into it in Multiplayer I've been having a blast so far.

I've noticed a few minor bugs that need attention, but my primary complaint is really just a plea for assistance.

I'd really like to know, how can I invert my joystick for the Snow Speeder? I'd like for forward on the joystick to be down and pulling back to go up (flight controls). Has anyone else had trouble getting this response?

I've adjusted the controls every way I can think of and I'm rather crafty but have had no luck. Just about all other vehicles I've been able to respond (some I haven't tested out yet, like the X-wing/TIE). What can I do? :biggs:

Originally posted by LoQ

Go to the starfighter control configure screen and click on "Invert Y Axis". It should be right near the joystick and mouse sensitivity. that should do it.

There are two places you can set the pitch (up/down)... There is one that is a generic setting for the pitch, and one for setting the individual pitch up and pitch down settings.

Originally posted by Lazerbrainz2k3

If so, does anyone have such a profile for the Saitek X45 or Sidewinder FFB2?

I have the x45, but unfortunatly I am having issues with it working in this game (I have a thread open about it in this very forum). Not to get off topic, but is your X45 working ok in the game?

Archived