Home

"Invisible" Masks problem

Tanesh

While testing my Mekel recruitment mod I discovered that all masks are invisible when he's wearing them. :( I thought I did something wrong and downloaded some other recruitment mods, but I couldn't find a mistake. Perhaps it's the head model/texture/whatever? Because I tried it with some other NPCs and even edited the "normalhead" field of the appearance.2da file. I found some other heads with the same problem, e.g. Lashowe's. Dustil's, on the other hand, is ok. :confused:

I wanted to use the search option, but it seems to be disabled, so is there someon who can help me? :(

Interesting. And I really thought that the masks appear at least with every human head in the game. It seems that Mekel wasn't important enough to wear masks visibly. I need to look for all the other Sith students, too. Perhaps it was only Dustil who has the ability to show masks. Could it be the Onasi bonus? ;)

And I thought I looked for everything when I started my mod ... portraits, underware, own background story ... but no, I forgot to check the masks. :D You're so lucky that you cose Dustil, Darth333. ;)

Originally posted by Tanesh

Interesting. And I really thought that the masks appear at least with every human head in the game. It seems that Mekel wasn't important enough to wear masks visibly. I need to look for all the other Sith students, too. Perhaps it was only Dustil who has the ability to show masks. Could it be the Onasi bonus? ;)

And I thought I looked for everything when I started my mod ... portraits, underware, own background story ... but no, I forgot to check the masks. :D You're so lucky that you cose Dustil, Darth333. ;)

Perhaps this is an indication that Dustil was supposed to have more of a significance in the game.

It's a pity that so many things that were planned (creatures, worlds, items ...) didn't make it in the game. I only hope they don't do the same with TSL

I know what you mean especially the abandoned section of the black vulkar base, its pretty cool. Especially the "Masculine Female" Pazaak player.

:rofl::rofl:

;):D

Oh, I didn't try this section, but in the German version you meet some people with gender/voice problems. The hunter who gets eaten by the krayt dragon gives the expression "screaming like a woman" a full new meaning. :D More disturbing is the female Sith student in front of Tulak Hord's tomb with her deep, cool sounding voice ... ;)

Archived