Home

Super smash brothers melee mod seeks staff!!

Mongo05

Here's a link to our forums :)

http://www.echonetwork.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=36

We don't really have a website. We have a flash one someone made, but we can't edit it to add info, so it's not on our server. Cf you can make a basic layout/theme for out site we can use (preferably non-flash, since it's easier for the staff and I to edit) say so here. ;)

I would love to give a hand, but I'm absolotely crap at mapping and web design isn't my thing. I can skin, but I'd be absolotely crap at doing cartoon-ish things so I won't bother.

But I hope you find someone who will help you soon!

Well, we have quite a big staff.

MOST of the maps are done, about 5 remain.

IG-64 has done quite a few models, and now MonGo is starting to help out and make soem models. We probably don't need any mappers, but we are in desperate need for more modellers and Coders. We really need coders, otherwise this mod won't be near as good as what we wanted (Pretty much just a map/model pack instead)

Originally posted by Shady-D

d00d relax, that guy uhmm whats his name he made this whole new JA mod (still workin on it) Jedi Fighter, it has that fight engine you need...

Yes, we know, and we already have permission to use it when the source code is released, but there are still a lot of things that need to be coded.

heres a few:

Damage Modifiers - Not being able to die from damage.

Items - Having items radomly fall from the sky.

Crates/Barrels - When thrown, producing random items.

And then theres the player animations for different attacks/items.... theres quite a lot =\

Archived