Home

Item clone glitch

narfblat

I have seen two instances where an item clones itself, and heard of a third. I am using the original version, not patched or modded.

#1. When I was about to do the swoop race on Taris, I un-equipped my 2 companions so I could use their stuff during the fight afterwards. When I got back after the fight, those characters still had everything equipped.

#2. (when I was about to leave the unknown planet.) I chose to follow the dark side, and after the party members who were unwilling to join me were killed, Bastila congradulated me and I was automatically put on the Ebon Hawk. I wanted the double-bladed lightsaber she was using, so I went back outside and removed it from her inventory and went back to the game screen without switching back to the main character. Bastila again congratulated me, and I was again put on my ship. I went to upgrade my lightsaber and saw that she still had it equipped, and there was a copy of her lightsaber in my inventory. I tried it again, and got another saber.

#3. someone said there was the same thing on Manaan when you use the airlocks.

#3 Before going into The Hwarkewrt (spelling) rift equip the items you want to duplicate to one of your npcs (not your pc) and go through the level up until; the airlocks, not changing any of the npc's inventory which has the to-be duplicated item, and unequip them just before going out the first set of airlocks, you can then either go straight back in the way you came or get the starmap and the rest of the level done, then when you arrive you should have the npcs equipped with all the items and the same one in your inventory (for lightsaber crystal just upgrade them onto a lightsaber and eqip it). This glicth can be used as many times as desired as long as you do not exit the Hwarkert (again spelling) rift station.

Thanks, Adam. My brother experienced an item-kill glitch today. Fortunately, we have the giveitem cheat codes.

When he went to Kashyyk, he forgot to take Zaalbar's stuff off(as the unfriendly wookies capture him). When he got Zaalbar back, all his stuff was gone.

Archived