Home

Thanks! (About Flores)

El Virus

Thank you VampireNaomi for your words on the story about Celso I'm writing on Fanfiction.net, I don't know if the translation is Ok because I've got the game in spanish, so I have to do it myself. I'm going to coninue writing chapter 2 (about his journey through Petrified Forest) once I finish writing a Script for one of my school's plays, I wish I can finish it soon.

PS: I'm going to change some things, as his Petrified F. journey is kind of ilogical.

(If you haven't figured it out I'm XanaduZero)

Originally posted by El Virus

It isn't easy ain't it. But my sroty is nothing compared to all you have written, your stories are great:D

Do you own a copy of the game in english or in other language?

Don't be so modest! Your story is ten times better than my first GF story! You will do very well.

I have an English copy of the game, we don't translate video games in my country. And you? A Spanish dub, perhaps?

Yes, I have seen scenes of it in Spanish and I really like Salvador's voice.

You mentioned that you know a shop that sells import games. Where are the games from? Do they work properly?

I am interested because I am going to buy Grim Fandango for my Brazilian friend this Christmas, but I am not sure if the European version will work in her computer.

They basically buy them on the US, so it's the same version. But I think they don't have GF as it isn't being sold any more. I went the other day to ask for The Last Express, but they don't have it, but they are going to see if they can get Broken Sword on some time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived