Home

Missing kill credits ?

GunghoUK

This has happened to me a few times, I'm running round on my own on any map, and come across a single enemy. There is absolutely no-one else about & I shoot him. But the on-screen list does not show my kill, and bringing up the score page my kill total has not changed. There was not anyone else there, so it had to be me that killed him, so why didn't I get the points ?

Was this in single or multiplay? If it was multiplay, it might have not registered because it was a bot that you killed and not a real player.

Just last night I was killing some people online and they were bots. I didn't get credit for those kills. I didn't even get a message that I killed them, and like I said it was quite a few kills. So that could be it. I'm not 100% sure about this myself and hopefully someone on here will have a more specific answer to the question....Do you get credit for bot kills in a multiplayer game?

It was muli-player. I think I have seen credits for bot kills in multi-player, but I'm not totally sure. You ought to get a point, as you dont know wheter is bot or player, and while you are after a bot then a player can be shooting you.

Originally posted by GunghoUK

OK LoQ - you are quite right. I carefully clocked each kill in a multi, and BOT kills dont count.

Damn that blows! A kill is a kill, so one should get a point for it regardless!

Archived