Home

Is this a glitch? (spoiler)

Grishnakh

After completing Knights an unhealthy number of times it's something that really annoys me. You know, when you land on a planet after escaping the Leviathan this guy approaches you and tell you that he knows who you really are and wanna help you get revenge on Malak, he tells you a guy in the cantina on Koribban will sell you some special items. Why is it that this guy only shows up less than half the times I play through the game?

Is this something that only happens to me or is it a common glitch?

Originally posted by Grishnakh

After completing Knights an unhealthy number of times it's something that really annoys me. You know, when you land on a planet after escaping the Leviathan this guy approaches you and tell you that he knows who you really are and wanna help you get revenge on Malak, he tells you a guy in the cantina on Koribban will sell you some special items. Why is it that this guy only shows up less than half the times I play through the game?

Is this something that only happens to me or is it a common glitch?

Do you frequently complete Juhani's side quest? There is a known issue regarding Mika Dorn's shop and Juhani's sidequest. A search of the Bioware forums will bring you up to speed pretty quickly, however I can tell you that if you complete the sidequest before reaching the Leviathan, then the messenger will not appear.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived