Home

Touching Evil Sign-up

JofaGuht

Sign up for the waiting list of the Touching Evil DVD here whether you like it or not. I don't care if you've never heard of this show, but it's just been cancelled so my only chance of seeing it again is on DVD. If you guys all sign up for the waiting list (which will count as a vote to publish the item) I will give everybody at the forum hugs and kisses. While your at it, search around for some online petitions too.

Why? you ask. Why should I sign up for some DVD of some show I've never heard of? Well, I'll tell you why.

Later when I have a good argument.

Originally posted by Sallim

Are you a girl? If yes, you´re welcome ^_^ *searching for a real life *

I signed up ;)

Thank you.

I am male, but the hugs and kisses shall not be sexually connotative, they will give a sense of security and togetherness, forum companionship and a warm fuzzy feeling inside that is totally NOT gay.

As for everyone else that signed up, let me let you know that the people over at the MI forums would never do this for me. GF fans are all around nicer people.

You're welcome. I don't care about the hugs and kisses though.

By the way what the hell is an MI forum.

(I know it's a stupid question, but...)

EDIT: Hey, sorry for the amazingly-stupid question, I was posting a thread at the Monkey Island forum, and I found out.(I have never played, nor attempted to play Monkey Island, but I found that post interesting.)

Same here. I've only played the fourth MI game, which was supposedly the worse, and that's good because the game was mediocre. But I still post at that forum because of one post, and I'm in so many debates I'll never get out of that place.

The GF forum is my true place.

I never thought about playing MI, I don't find it as a nice game, I have played it at my cousin's house, & I didn't like it (Don't Kill Me!!!, It's my opinion, as there are people out there who don't like GF or Freelancer, I didn't like MI)

Besides, I'm a person who doesen't like to buy or play stuff which were great and are considered as classics(although GF was, It wasn't bought by too many people, and I bought it on 1999, so I was one of the first ones in my country, if not one of the only ones!:()

I have heard about Full Throttle, I know the theme of the game, but I have never seen it in stores, so I have never played it, of course. Is it still sold?

Now I know I talk too much about these games and all but I believe these are great games (so of course my favourites):

GF, Freelancer (yes I mentioned it again), Republic The Revolution, Sim city, Tzar, Ghost Recon & Mafia.

(only one of them is adventure but well)

I love them.

Good to know, did it make it to the end or was it cancelled?

I hate when that happens.

I used to watch a show (which you might have heard of) called "Keen Eddie" at Fox, but then I found out it was cancelled, so I never got to know the end of it.

By the way, do you know a show called

"Globe Trekkers", if you do, is it still on, I haven't seen a new episode for a while now.

It lasted a season (mid-season, we only got twelve episodes) and while its finale gave it some emotional closure, it would have come back after the summer. A couple of month ago before the second season would have been given the go-ahead, the USA network pulled the plug.

It isn't the saddest story of a show's history, but it was a great show. While Firefly (a Fox show) had its episodes shown completely out of order and was cancelled after half a season, DVD did it justice and has gotten the cult statis it deserves. This is why Touching Evil needs to be on a DVD shelf.

I have heard of the shows you've mentioned, although I have never seen them. I doubt they are still on.

Naomi, I believe you mean "Third Eye" or "Intuition". Let's hope you have it.

It lasted a season (mid-season, we only got twelve episodes) and while its finale gave it some emotional closure, it would have come back after the summer. A couple of month ago before the second season would have been given the go-ahead, the USA network pulled the plug.

It isn't the saddest story of a show's history, but it was a great show. While Firefly (a Fox show) had its episodes shown completely out of order and was cancelled after half a season, DVD did it justice and has gotten the cult statis it deserves. This is why Touching Evil needs to be on a DVD shelf.

I have heard of the shows you've mentioned, although I have never seen them. I doubt they are still on.

Naomi, I believe you mean "Third Eye" or "Intuition". Let's hope you have it.

Who knows, maybe the show gets the recognition it should have. Just like GF, it was lost a couple of years ago, but now it has a whole group of followers, people who bought it when it was first realesed (me or you, etc., I suppose), people who heard about and bought it/ awnt to buy it. So it has a lot of chances.

It's a shame you don't know about the show, I'll guess I'll have to search for the main site, still thanks.

Yup, I think this show seems quite interesting. The DVD sets behind the link I provided look very fascinating!

Hey... wait a minute! IMDB says that there are at least three "Touching Evil" series! Which one are we talking about here? :confused:

Eh, looks like the one I was hyping about is not the one you meant. Sorry. :o

Nope, those DVDs are of the UK version, actually te original which I probably should checjk out. But those aren't the exact characters I grew to love.

I love British comedy (Coupling is the BOMB), but I have never gotten into a british drama series.

Archived