Home

Telltaled.vze.com hires - the Telltale Games fansite

[MOAB]

Telltaled

http://telltaled.vze.com/

So what is this all about?

Hello all and welcome to the first and only Telltale Games fansite called "Telltaled". Telltale is a new game company dedicated to bringing story, character and narrative based games to a discriminating audience. Created by seasoned veterans of the gaming industry, Telltale promises to create something special!.

We will try to bring you the hottest news and safest rumors around the globe regarding Telltale's newest adventure game productions. So stay tuned for exclusive content including official press releases, heartbreaking news, exclusive developer interviews, screenshots and hopefully a lot more.

Telltaled hires

You have great writing (journalist), graphic or webdesign skills (web designer/webmaster), you are interested in Telltale Games or adventure games in general and you are interested in working for free? This is your chance to get onboard the first Telltale Games fansite ever. So please don't hesitate and send in your resume along with references to Telltaled (or just send a PM to me).

[MOAB]

Telltaled Founder and Lead Webmaster

Hehe, thanks. Telltaled always tries to suck all the new information about the company and their games out if the web. Promising companies need a trusty community and I think that was the right decision. Promising companies need a trusty community. :D

What I am doing is requesting for help. So please send a PM to me if you're interested or just reply to this thread.

If anyone wants give me a feedback. No problem, I appreciate that. Thanks.

Archived