Home

XWAUP....Patch w/ modified version of XWA

rogue518

I saw the main rebel starfighters from XWAUP's & Darksaber's website's..These are AWESOME ship's especially the Y-wing (My least favorite ship, that show's who good these guy's did). But my question is, will the new "patch" effect the way a modified version of XWA? Like Nob's wonderful NCA patches? Will we have to add the seperately if possible? I am just curious... Sincerly rogue518

I like the B-wing too... but so far from what Iv'e seen, I like the A-wing.I am curious about the X-wing's cockpit. I notice no screenshot was posted on XWAup website (maybe an oversite?). Anyway Cmdr__DFMD, If I am correct, from what Nob's reponce to me was he has to make a "new" patch from scratch(no pun intended). He used the word "XWAup" patch instead of "NCA" patch. We just have to wait when it's done... As for right now... Im just enjoying the screenshot of the rebels starfighters these woderful guys made..(you know there names).

I dont know you have to talk to nob, but i think the patch will only work with XWA 2.02 and no modifications. The Rebel fighter patch which will include:

A-wing

B-wing

X-wing

Y-wing

Z-95

New Graphics for the warheads

A choice between Blue, or Purple ions

You will also be able to patch only one item, some or all of the above, as well as un-install

Guest Thrawn

Hoprfully technology will work like it's suppose to smile.gif

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived